Marks the Spot
CLOSE TO CUSTOMERS
- Less than 100 miles from major markets
- Within 2 hour drive of Philadelphia, Baltimore, Wilmington, and Washington, D.C.
- Nearly 1/4 of the US population is within an 8 hour drive
- Less than 2 hours from the Port of Wilmington
- Highways: Located on a truck route convenient to I-95, the nation’s preeminent north-south corridor
- Air: Delaware Coastal Airport located next to Business Park
- Rail: Local rail feeds into Delmarva Central Railroad
- Waterways: The Nanticoke River links Sussex County to the shipping lanes of the Chesapeake Bay
SizeUp is a digital research software program providing geographically specific market information to empower entrepreneurs in their decision-making processes. SizeUp provides many of the same demographic, industry, geographic, business, and cost data that big businesses use to make smarter decisions.
SizeUp is a market research tool and doesn’t guarantee business success, success is based on many factors and market research is just one slice of the overall pie.
Here’s how SizeUp can help:
Benchmark the business – Business owners can evaluate how their business sizes up by comparing performance to all other competitors in their industry. They will be able to isolate areas where you can improve and find ways you can save money.
Map the competition – Business owners can map where competitors, customers, and suppliers are located, and determine how they can best serve existing customers, find new customers, and pick suppliers by using the map to isolate areas with many potential customers but little competition.
Determine the best places to advertise – Business owners will be able to identify the best areas to target an advertising campaign. They can choose from pre-set reports to find areas with the highest industry revenue, most underserved markets, and where average business revenue is highest, or create their own custom demographic and/or business report.
Let’s Do Business
"*" indicates required fields
Manufacturing, Agriculture, Tourism, and Healthcare are some of the key industries in Sussex County.