The Delaware Coastal Business Park
Park Avenue | Georgetown, DE
About the Park
|Taxable Rate||On Construction value – $3.8124 per $100 of assessed value|
|Lot Size||2 Acres+|
|Water||High Pressure Fire Protection|
|Electric||3 Phase Industrial Power|
|Gas||Natural Gas Available|
|Data||Fiber, Verizon, Comcast|
|Storm Water||Flood Abatement Area|
|Transportation||Rail, Air and Truck Route|
Close to Customers
- Less than 100 miles from major markets
- Within 2 hour drive of Philadelphia, Baltimore, Wilmington, and Washington D.C.
- Nearly 1/4 of the US population is within an 8 hour drive
- Located on a truck route convenient to I-95, he nations preeminent north-south corridor
- Delaware Coastal Airport located next to business park
- Local rail feeds into Delmarva Central Railroad
- The Nanticoke River links Sussex County to the shipping lanes of the Chesapeake Bay
242 acre full-developed business park, est. in 1973 and expanded 2019/2022, with customizable lease sites ranging from 1.9 to over 7 acres
Within a half-day’s drive of the entire Mid-Atlantic region
Close to major highways including US 113, US9 and SR1; access to county-owned rail spur with direct connection to Delmarva Central Railroad; and adjacent to Delaware Coastal Airport capable of serving large corporate jets.
Full sewer and water service, electric, communications, and natural gas service available.
Low Count property tax structure and advantageous State tax structure.
Let's Do Business!
"*" indicates required fields